- The User has to specify the address and details of the person who will collect the shipment at the time of purchase. At the time of placing the order, the User has to state full name of the recipient as stated in his / her government approved photo identification.
- At the point of delivery the recipient, to collect the physical product, may have to provide any one of the following government approved photo identification card
- National Identity Card (E-KTP) ( should be issued in the name of the User / recipient in the case of a gift);
- Drivers License;
- The courier agent may require to verify the photo ID and name of the recipient while delivering the jewelry.
- The courier agent may also note down the details of the government photo identification.
- The recipient of the package must cooperate with the courier agent in providing the required and valid copies of his / her government approved photo identification, etc.
- All shipping charges and other local charges shall be borne by the User.
- Recipient accepting delivery should not accept deliveries where the box or packaging has been tampered with or if the box is empty.
- If the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, the courier company would try and deliver the item a couple of times before returning the same to AORA JEWELRY. In such an event, the order would be treated as cancelled. All costs for re-shipment and handling in the case of non-delivery to the User shall be chargeable to the User.
- Delivery guarantee is subject to terms and conditions of the courier company. Any inconsistency in name or address will result in non delivery of the product.
- For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post and/ or insured registered post only.
- AORA JEWELRY is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities.
- AORA JEWELRY is in no way responsible for any damage to the product while in transit to the recipient.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by AORA JEWELRY for redelivery shall be payable by you .
- We may contact you for additional information if required. After your order is shipped, you may obtain a courier tracking number by logging in and checking the Order Info. Postal / Courier tracking number (if any).
- Recipient will have to provide a government approved photo identification card (like passport, drivers licence, E-KTP etc.) to collect the physical product.
- The courier may require that the price of the gift be mentioned in the external cover. In the event the User wishes to have a copy of the invoice, he / she can request AORA JEWELRY to ship an additional copy of the invoice.
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
- Jewelry purchased from the Website can be returned only by calling AORA JEWELRY at +62811765050 within three (3) days from delivery of the item(s), subject to conditions detailed hereafter.
- In the event the User has purchased a wrong ring size AORA JEWELRY will resize the ring, cost of which shall be borne by the User.
- All courier and shipping costs incurred by the Company for returns shall be borne by the User.
- Customized jewelry and loose diamonds cannot be returned once the order is confirmed and processed by AORA JEWELRY
- Conditions for return
- All items must be returned in the same (un used and un damaged) condition as delivered by AORA JEWELRY, along with the original invoice and certificate if any.
- If any item returned shows signs of wear or if it is engraved, altered, resized or damaged in any other manner, it shall not be accepted for return.
- Custom orders with engraving, special ring size etc. cannot be accepted for return, refund or exchange.
- All shipping and handling expenses shall be chargeable to the User
- All requests for return of product have to be placed within three (3) days from the date of delivery. No return requests after three (3) days from delivery will be processed.